Dimensions: 16 x 15.9 x 12.3 inches
Item weight: 20.7 Pounds
Material type: Plastic
820+ Verified Buyers reviews on Amazon
- Print, copy, scan, fax, wireless]
- Auto duplex printing;250-sheet input tray, 35-sheet ADF, NFC touch-to-print
- Uses toner with JetIntelligence
- Print speed: Up to 30 ppm (black)
- Uses HP 30, HP 32 cartridges
HP LaserJet Pro M227fdw All-in-One Wireless Laser Printer is used to copy, scan, print, and fax. The main functions of this printer are Auto-Duplex, ENERGY STAR Certified, HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology, Scan to Email, Network-Ready, Color Touchscreen, Printer Management Features, NFC Touch-to-Print, Auto Document Feeder, and more. The newer Hp M227fdw has 15% faster print speed than that of Hp M225dw. In addition to that, the newer Hp M227fdw has HP JetAdvantage Security Manager.
The dimensions of this printer are 16 x 15.9 x 12.3 inches, weighing 20.7 Pounds. The printer can print the first page in 7 seconds, and at a maximum printing speed, the printer can print up to 30 pages per minute. Similarly, the printer prints the documents with sharp texts, crisp graphics, and bold blacks in high quality. It prints documents in a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. The printer has an input tray capacity of 250 sheets, whereas the monthly duty cycle of this printer is up to 30,000 pages.
Moreover, the printer is compatible with the media weighing from 16 to 43 lb. The Hp e-print app allows you to easily print from your i-phone. In the same way, you can send jobs from your device to any company printer using this feature. For the maximization of your efficiency, the printer offers you fast two-sided printing.
M227fdw laserjet printer comes with Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence to print more pages with high efficiency. HP’s embedded security features will keep your data safe. To detect and stop security threats, the printer provides strong security features.
- Print speed– Up to 30 ppm
- First page out (ready) black– As fast as 6.7 sec
- Resolution (black)– Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Resolution technology– HP FastRes 1200, HP ProRes 1200
- Monthly duty cycle– Up to 30,000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume- 250 to 2500
- Print Technology– Laser
- Display- 2.7-in touch screen, LCD (color graphics)
- Number of print cartridges– 1 Black
- Print languages– PCL5c; PCL6; PS; PCLmS; PDF; URF; PWG
- Automatic paper sensor– No
- Paper trays– 1 Main Tray plus 10 sheet priority
- Network ready– Standard (built-in Ethernet, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Security management– Password-protected network embedded Web server; enable/disable Network ports; SNMPv1 community password change
- Memory card compatibility– Not supported
- Memory– 256 MB
- Printer management– HP Printer Assistant (UDC); HP Utility (Mac); HP Device Toolbox; HP JetAdvantage Security Manager
- Supported network protocols– TCP/IP: IPv4; IPv6; IP Direct Mode; LPD; SLP; Bonjour; WS-Discovery; BOOTP/DHCP/AutoIP; WINS; SNMP v 1/2/3; HTTP/HTTPS
- Paper handling input– 250-sheet input tray, 10-sheet priority tray
- Paper handling output– 150-sheet output tray
- Duplex printing– Automatic (standard)
- Media sizes– 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in
- Media types– Paper (laser, plain, photo, rough, vellum), envelopes, labels, cardstock, postcards
- Supported media weight– 16 to 43 lb
- Power– 110-volt input voltage: 110 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz/50 Hz, 5.9 A
- Power consumption– 475 watts (active printing), 4.5 watts (ready), 1.0 watts (sleep), 0.8 watts (Auto-Off/Wake on USB, enabled at shipment)
- Energy efficiency– ENERGY STAR Qualified; CECP
- Operating temperature range– 59 to 90.5ºF
- Operating humidity range– 30 to 70% RH
- Cable included- Yes
- Sustainability Impact– Mercury-free
- Strong Hp Security
- Fast speed, low energy use
- Double-sided Printing
- NFC Touch-to-Print
- Auto Document Feeder
- Does not print in colors
Reasons to buy:
- Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology-intelligence will turn your HP laser printer off when not in use. This will help save energy.
- Faster pace for your business- Features like double-sided print, plus scan, copy, and fax will maximize your efficiency.
- You can easily scan and print using your smartphones.
- The printer prints at high speed.
What’s in the box?
- HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdw
- HP Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge ~1600 pages
- HP LaserJet Imaging Drum ~23,000 pages
- Power cord
- Getting started guide
- Set up poster
- Support flyer
- Printer documentation and software on CD-ROM
Overall HP LaserJet Pro M227fdw Printer is a really good product. The printer offers many features and options. Hp M203dw is durable and is good for long-term use. This printer is a good option for home and small to medium businesses. Before buying it, see what Verified Buyers are saying about this product on Amazon.